Jet Linx Nashville provides a level of service that’s unmatched across the nation—a local, personalized approach with the power of a national fleet. This is private jet travel like you’ve never experienced before. This is your personal Nashville private jet company.
Private Jet Card
Guaranteed jet availability. Guaranteed hourly rates. A guaranteed highest standard of safety. Our Nashville Jet Card program offers unmatched value, safety and service. All Jet Linx clients, whether you need a private jet in Nashville or across the country (or the world!), enjoy access to our growing fleet of over 100 private jets while being served by a local team that knows you by name. Nashville Jet Card members also have access to our private terminal at Nashville International Airport.
Our private Base at Nashville International Airport offers the turnkey aircraft management solution Nashville jet owners want. Our aircraft owners benefit from thousands in annual savings due to our fleet size and leveraging power through our network of trusted aviation partners. A locally-based maintenance team that services private jets in Nashville means you will pay less and receive a higher level of service and safety. And, most importantly, our Nashville private jet owners have a rare opportunity to gain guaranteed revenue through our national Jet Card program.
Acquisitions & Sales
When making a significant investment such as purchasing or selling a private jet, Jet Linx offers the expertise and experience to meet all your Nashville Private Jet needs. Our team of professionals leverage their knowledge and network to assist prospective private jet buyers or sellers in Nashville and beyond. Whether you seek to buy or sell a private jet in Nashville, our hands-on team will guide you throughout the process and offer comprehensive analysis of how your needs will impact an acquisition or a sale. Our acquisitions & sales expertise ensures you find the right private jet, and pairs perfectly with our full-service private jet management services in Nashville.
Jet Linx vs. Nashville Private Jet Charters
When it comes to a higher level of service, Jet Linx simply outmatches Nashville private jet charter companies. Our Jet Card programs deliver consistency and service that cannot be matched. See the Jet Linx Nashville advantage below:
|Jet Linx||Local Charter|
|Guaranteed Hourly Round Trip and One-Way Rates|
|Guaranteed Aircraft Availability (All Jet Sizes)|
|Fleet of Aircraft Nationwide|
|ARGUS Platinum Safety, IS-BAO Stage 3, SMS|
|National Organizational Infrastructure|
Your Nashville Private Terminal
At Jet Linx, we strive to provide you with the ultimate luxury and convenience in Nashville private jet travel. That’s why our Nashville Base is a private terminal complete with an executive lounge, our local flight concierge team, and much more to ensure your flight experience is unlike any other. At Jet Linx Nashville, you can expect:
- Complete Privacy: Only Nashville Jet Card members and aircraft owners are allowed in our exclusive terminal.
- Unmatched Service from a Personal Team: Our Nashville team has been professionally trained to follow Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star standards of service. When you’re flying private in Nashville, our team ensures a consistent level of luxury and personalized service.
- Ultimate Convenience: Get out of your car, step onto your private jet, and depart for your destination within minutes. This level of convenience and the value of time saved are two major benefits of choosing Jet Linx Nashville and flying through our private terminal.
- Nashville Private Terminal Amenities: When you arrive at our Nashville private jet terminal, you’ll have a private meeting room, executive lounge, kitchenette with snacks and beverages, and Wifi connectivity available to you.
Jet Linx 1480 Murfreesboro Pike Nashville TN, 37217 (615) 600-4757
The Jet Linx local base in Nashville is located just south of Nashville International Airport.
The Base is off of Murfreesboro Pike. You can get to the Base in two different ways:
- If you’re coming from I-24 or Briley Parkway: Exit on Murfreesboro Pike and head southeast. The Jet Linx Base will be your first left turn after you pass under the runway
- If you’re coming from I-40: Exit on SR 255 (or Donelson Pike) and head south. Turn right on Murfreesboro Pike. The Jet Linx Base will be your first right turn after you pass the Tennessee Air National Guard.
1480 Murfreesboro Pike
Nashville, TN 37217
Community Involvement in Nashville
Our team is proud to live, work and serve our clients in Nashville. As our home, it is our duty to give back to the community by offering our time and talent to different organizations that improve our community as a whole. Our service-oriented approach goes beyond the Nashville private aviation community, as we seek to positively impact all members of our community.
Your Personal Team
The team behind our Nashville private jet Base will accommodate your every need whenever you fly with us. They strive to provide you with a personalized private travel experience you’ll find nowhere else in Nashville or across the country.
Nashville Private Jet Fleet
Light Jets are the most requested in our Nashville private jet fleet, offering fast and comfortable transport to regional destinations.
- Up to 7 passengers
- Up to 3.5 Hours of Range
- Small beverage center and lavatory
- Access to Small Airports & Runways
- Cruising speed averages 400-450 mph
Popular models include: Beechjet 400A, Citation CJ3, Hawker 400XP, Learjet 40, Phenom 300 and more.
Midsize Jets offer more room for productivity, added comfort and storage and a longer range than Light Jets. With all this versatility, Midsize Jets are very economical for business or leisure travel.
- Up to 8 passengers
- Up to 6 Hours of Range
- Includes an enclosed lavatory with full or partial galley
- Cabin Height averaging 5.8 ft
- Cruising speeds average 430-480 mph
Popular models include the Hawker 900XP, Citation Excel, Gulfstream G150, Hawker 800XP, Learjet 45 and more.
Super Midsize Jet
Super Midsize Jets offer elite amenities, expansive long-range capability, roomy cabins and high performance – but they remain an economical choice for business and leisure travelers.
- Up to 9 passengers
- Up to 8 hours of range
- Includes an enclosed lavatory with full or partial galley
- Cabin height of 6 ft.
- Cruising speeds average 490-600 mph
Popular models include the Cessna Citation X, Cessna Citation Sovereign, Dassault Falcon 50EX, Gulfstream G200, and more.
Heavy Jets offer the ultimate luxury in private air travel, offering intercontinental capabilities, huge cabins, and every comfort you would find in your own home or office.
- Up to 12 passengers
- Up to 13.5 hours in flight
- Includes an enclosed lavatory, fully equipped galley, and complimentary Air Hostess
- Large cabin with room for standing and luxury amenities like fully reclining seats
- Cruising Speeds Average 480-560 mph
Popular models include the Challenger 604, Falcon 2000, Legacy 600 and more.
Recent Nashville Blog Posts
GET IN TOUCH TO LEARN MORE