Jet Linx Minneapolis: A Five-Star Terminal in the North Star State
Tucked into Eden Prairie, a southeast suburb of Minneapolis, the Jet Linx private jet terminal at Flying Cloud Airport features new construction and a state-of-the-art design. Offering 4,400 square feet of office space that is directly attached to a 12,000 square foot hangar, the client-only facility offers plenty of room for privacy and relaxation before a private flight. The modern design offers a stylish refuge for Jet Card clients and aircraft owners, and a dazzling view of the Minnesota River to the south helps to set the tone before a Five-Star flight experience.
Flying Cloud Airport is minutes away from many popular destinations:
- 15 minutes away from Lake Minnetonka
- 25 minutes to downtown Minneapolis
- 20 minutes to Mall of America
- 25 minutes to Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport
The contemporary design reflects the landscape by making use of plenty of natural materials: marble and Quartzite tabletops, walnut stairs and flooring, and plenty of natural light that penetrates a free-flowing reception area. The more modern brushed metal and custom-designed LED lighting fixtures provide a splash of eye-catching contrast.
The garage doors can be opened and closed upon request. Depending on whether the hangar doors are open or closed, the space can feel intimate and exclusive or spacious and inviting.
The roomy conference lounge can seat more than ten and also houses an 85-inch screen (not pictured) for use in presentations. The credenza and cabinets come stocked with beverages, stationary, and anything else executives may need to remain productive before departure.
If preferred, Jet Linx clients have the ability to bypass the private terminal and drive their vehicle right up to their jet for a touch-free experience.
By Spring of 2021 a second, larger hangar will be completed. It will offer even more space for clients to relax and store their vehicles while flying with Jet Linx.
- 5,400 square feet of office space
- 15,000 square feet of in-floor heated hangar space with 32,000 square feet of ramp space
- A ten-foot heated in-ground apron will eliminate issues with ice and snow
- Eight dedicated indoor heated-and-cooled parking spaces
- A mezzanine level outdoor patio overlooking the Minnesota River Valley
For more information on Jet Linx or our Minneapolis private terminal, complete the form below or visit the following links.