Built specifically with your business in mind, the Jet Linx Enterprise Membership guarantees the highest level of flexibility, safety, and service so your executive team never misses a meeting.
An Enterprise Jet Card from Jet Linx offers a potent product to rev up your team’s potential. Not only do we offer Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star service (an industry-unique distinction), we partner with you every step of the way to make sure your most strategic objectives are accomplished. When you work with Jet Linx, you receive more than corporate aviation solutions – you earn a trusted business partner that extends beyond the runway.
Discover what the Enterprise Jet Card can do for your business. Your corporate aviation solution awaits.
Enterprise Jet Card vs. Corporate Jet Charter
|Jet Linx||Local Charter|
|Guaranteed Hourly Round Trip and One-Way Rates|
|Guaranteed Aircraft Availability (All Jet Sizes)|
|Fleet of Aircraft Nationwide|
|ARGUS Platinum Safety, IS-BAO Stage 3, SMS|
|National Organizational Infrastructure|
Enterprise Jet Card Membership Features:
- Unlimited users (within the company)
- Flexible payment options
- Guaranteed availability of up to 4 aircraft per day
- 24-hour lead time with no short-notice fees
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Quarterly activity and spending report
- Guaranteed WiFi on midsize jets and larger (if booked 7+ days in advance)
- “Preferred access” to Jet Linx fleet and upgrades
The Highest Standards of Safety in Corporate Aviation
We don’t just adhere to the mandated safety regulations. Our stringent operational control standards exceed FAA regulatory requirements. We believe in the absolute highest level of safety and won’t settle for anything less. From having the best safety and risk management systems to strict pilot training procedures and more, Jet Linx takes every measure to protect you, your family, friends, and corporate associates.
Corporate jets are elegantly described as productivity tool. Your team can leave at 7 a.m. and be back home the same evening, all while visiting up to four different sites. When flying commercial, productivity is hard to come by. Nearly all aircraft in the Jet Linx fleet have onboard Wifi. Not only can you get from point A to point B more quickly via private jet, your team can continue working and providing customer service on the fly. Corporate aviation allows both strength and flexibility for your team.
Security & Confidentiality
At Jet Linx, your privacy and security are valued, and we go great lengths to protect them. When using our aircraft and our secure private terminals, your team can meet, plan and collaborate both before boarding and en-route. We offer executive terminals to our clients in 19 cities, each outfitted with high speed Wifi, conference rooms, secured entries, and a personal team that is ready to do beyond what is necessary to assist you.
Digital communications are great for certain tasks, but they pale in comparison to the productive power of in-person meetings. In-person conversations are often more clear, concise, and flow more naturally – which allows room for more opportunities to arise. When you’re on a critical mission, a face-to-face meeting is likely the only option for your team. Jet Linx is here to get you where you need to be with our comprehensive corporate aviation solutions.
Forbes Five-Star Service
Jet Linx is the first and only private aviation company to partner with the Forbes Travel Guide. Our entire team, from maintenance technicians to pilots and Flight Concierge, have been expertly trained on their proprietary luxury service standards and will continue to be audited in order to continually improve service. Our teams are trained to anticipate your demands, mirror your behaviors, and provide solutions to problems before they arise.
With a Jet Linx Enterprise Membership, you can expect access to a corporate jet exactly when you need one. Even if the jet you were going to be traveling in has any type of maintenance issue prior to your flight, our size of fleet guarantees that you will have a recovery aircraft available. Our corporate aviation solutions are unmatched.
Private jet charters come with less certainty. When you charter a flight, you’re typically booking and paying for a specific jet. Prior to the flight, if that jet has a mechanical issue or a crew member gets sick, you could be out of luck. Local charter companies don’t have the fleet size to accommodate their corporate clients when something unexpected happens. Our team understands the importance of corporate jet services to the success of your business.
Knowing what you’re going to pay when flying private provides a level of comfort and consistency that our corporate Jet Card users enjoy. When we say guaranteed pricing at Jet Linx, we really mean it.
- What we quote you is what you’ll pay, and we only charge for occupied flight time. There aren’t any charges for additional flight time, pilot wait time, or landing fees.
- Only paying for occupied flight time also means you pay one-way rates when you make a one-way flight. This is an incredible advantage over charter, which charges for both flight legs, even if you only fly one.
Pricing on the charter market is constantly changing. You never know what to expect when scheduling a flight.
- Private jet charters charge for additional flight time, pilot wait time, landing fees, and more.
- If you take a one-way trip flying charter, you typically pay for the return trip, even though your corporate team isn’t on board.. This means you’re paying for much more than occupied flight time.
Aircraft Options for Your Travel Needs
Whether you need a Light Jet or Heavy Jet, you can count on having the ability to choose the right aircraft for your exact needs at all times. As your personal Flight Team, we use our experience and expertise to evaluate the trip you are planning and schedule the best aircraft to fit your needs. The flexibility that comes with a private jet card membership is one of many perks to flying with us.
The aircraft listed are for size category examples only. Any of the aircraft listed may be provided for fulfillment of a size category, but not all aircraft types are operated by Jet Linx Aviation.
May seat up to seven passengers, more comfortable for six or fewer passengers. Typically avoids a fuel stop on flights less than 1,350 miles. An enclosed lavatory that doubles as a seat on some models. Small beverage center. Size Category Includes
- BeechJet 400A
- Citation V/Bravo/Encore/Ultra
- Citation Jet/CJ1/CJ2/CJ3/CJ4
- Hawker 400XP
- Nextant 400XTi
- Lear 40
- Phenom 300
May seat up to eight passengers, more comfortable for seven or fewer passengers. Typically avoids a fuel stop on flights less than 2,000 miles. Includes an enclosed lavatory. Full/partial galley. Standing room cabin typical. Size Category Includes
- Citation VI/VII
- Citation Excel/XLS/XLS+
- Gulfstream 150
- Hawker 800/800XP/900/900XP
- Lear 45/60/75
SUPER MIDSIZE JET
Seats up to nine passengers. Typically avoids a fuel stop on flights less than 3,500 miles. Includes an enclosed lavatory. Full/partial galley. Standing room cabin. Size Category Includes
- Challenger 300
- Citation Sovereign
- Citation X
- Falcon 50
- Gulfstream 200/280
- Hawker 4000
- Citation Latitude/Longitude
- Legacy 500
Seats up to 12 passengers. Typically avoids a fuel stop on flights less than 3,500 miles. Contains a fully-equipped galley, enclosed lavatory, & cabin attendant. Standing room cabin/luxury cabin. Size Category Includes
- Challenger 600/601/604/650
- Falcon 2000/900/7X
- Global Express/5000/6000
- Gulfstream IV/V/300/450/550/650
- Legacy 600/650
*For guaranteed passenger counts by jet category, please see Jet Linx Jet Card member agreement.
what are you waiting for?
its time to take flight
- Industry-leading safety standards backed by our ARGUS Platinum, IS-BAO Stage 3, and Wyvern Wingman safety ratings.
- Cost certainty with our guaranteed hourly rates.
- Fly with the safest and lowest-risk travel policies to ensure that your business interests are protected.
- Travel expense benefits – allowing you freedom from the responsibilities or costs associated with maintenance, crewing, or storing the aircraft.
- Guaranteed availability of any private jet aircraft to get you and your team to where you need to be for critical face-to-face meetings.
- Executive private terminals to ensure your corporate security and confidentiality aren’t compromised.
- Unparalleled standards of service excellence as the only official private aviation company of Forbes Travel Guide.
- Nineteen Base locations offering local concierge service and private terminals.
DOWNLOAD OUR CORPORATE WHITEPAPER AND DISCOVER WHAT PRIVATE AVIATION CAN DO FOR YOUR BUSINESS