Airframe Hours Since New
Price: Make an offer
Airframe Hours: 440 Hours Total Time
Serial Number: 1189
Registration Number: N930FY
Aircraft Size: Light
- PT6 A66D Pratt & Whitney Engine turboprop engine developing 1825 SHP thermodynamic, flat rated at 850 SHP.
Interior & Cabin Amenities
- Elite configurable Interior. Socata TBM Black Diamond Edition with Black Onyx Leather seats, Flat Black Metal Vents and Lights with Carbon Fiber Table and upper Accent package. Six genuine leather seats with adjustable backrests and folding arm rests.Leather upper cabin side panels in Polynesian Pearl, leather covered lower cabin side panels in River Stone
major airframe modifications and special features
- ADS-B, RVSM Data Package, GTX 33 Mode S Transponder (#2) with Extended Squitter, GRA 55 Radar Altimeter Displayed on PFDâs, TAWS-B, Class B TAWS Worldwide Database,GTS 820 Traffic Advisory System (TAS), KN 63 DME Displayed on PFDâs, Electric Pitch and Rudder Trims on Co-pilot Control Wheel Co-pilot Side Map Light and Approach plate Holder, WX 500 Stormscope Displayable on all Screens, GWX70 Digital Four Color Weather Radar â 10â
- Socata White upper fuselage and wings, Estangnous Silver lower fuselage, Monaco Blue and Canabas Silver striping.
- Garmin G3000 Integrated Avionics Suite
Jet Linx Aviation is a proud member of NARA (National Aircraft Resale Association)