Airframe Hours Since New
Price: Make an offer
Airframe Hours: 10900
Serial Number: 324
Registration Number: N373DN
Aircraft Size: Midsize
- TFE731-5BR-2C: 7,663/7,770 Hours Total Time , 4,506 Cycles â MSP Gold
Interior & Cabin Amenities
- Interior refurbished April 2010 with new woodwork and soft goods. Nine-passenger interior with a forward fourplace club and aft two-place club opposite a three-place divan. Falcon 50 interior shell with more interior space than a standard Falcon 20. LED cockpit and interior lights. Skandia sound control blanket insulation throughout cockpit and cabin. Falcon 50 entryway handrail. TIA coffee maker.
major airframe modifications and special features
- Gross Weight Increase, ADS-B Out, Datalink Capable, RAAS/WAAS/LPV Capable, HF Radio, Collins Airshow 410, Lead Acid Battery, XM Weather, BR Engine Mod, Upgraded Honeywell APU, Cockpit Voice Recorder, Dual Trim Switches, Dual Solid-State Inverters, N1 DEECâs, EROS 02 Masks, Updated Baker Cabin Management, Digital Checklist Capable, Passenger Briefing System
- New paint April 2010. New communication antennas with antenna separated from aft drain mast (2016). Aft baggage mod with fourth fire bottle. Drag chute removed.
- Collins Pro Line 21 with Dual File Servers â4-Tube 8×10 inch LCD
Jet Linx Aviation is a proud member of NARA (National Aircraft Resale Association)